White label reseller hosting can be profitable for small business owners if you know what to look for in a good reseller program. The right reseller hosting plan, provider, and features can make it easier for small business owners to establish a reseller business under their brand.
What is a Reseller Hosting Program?
Reseller hosting allows you to resell InMotion Hosting’s servers, bandwidth, and services, under your brand, at any price you choose.
The bottom line?
White label resellers can start their own web hosting business without the hassle of managing servers, hardware, and software upgrades. InMotion Hosting’s reseller program provides tools that make it easier to focus on establishing your business and growing your brand.
Leveraging Reseller Hosting
For reseller hosting to be profitable, it’s vital to understand the tools and features available to you in your hosting plan. Here is how you can make InMotion Hosting Reseller Hosting plans work for you and your business.
- White Label Hosting is a crucial feature of reseller hosting that allows you to resell InMotion hosting services under your brand. In other words, we handle the management of your servers so you can focus on selling and marketing. You can learn more about how white labeling works by checking out our article.
- 24/7 Technical Support. According to a recent InMotion Hosting customer survey, 82% of small business owners ranked 24/7 tech support as one of the most valuable features in their reseller hosting plan. While we provide 24/7/365 U.S.-based support to our hosting resellers, we also maintain a library of helpful articles and tutorials in our support center.
- cPanel & WHM provides small business owners an easy way to manage their databases, subdomains, and users.
- SSD Servers. InMotion Hosting’s Reseller Hosting plans use SSD drives to optimize speed and performance for your web hosting clients.
- Softaculous Auto Installer is a one-click application installer included on InMotion Hosting Reseller Hosting plans for free. This feature makes it easy to access popular applications on the web like WordPress, Drupal, PrestaShop, and over 400 more.
Becoming a white label reseller in web hosting does not have to be like climbing Mt. Everest. As of August 2022, InMotion Hosting offers additional features that make it even easier to start profiting from reseller hosting.
New White Label Reseller Hosting Features
White label resellers can expect InMotion Hosting reseller plans to now include the following.
- SSD Storage Increase. InMotion Hosting is increasing SSD storage limits on its Reseller Hosting plans. More SSD storage will also enhance performance and speed on your web hosting clients’ websites.
- Launch Assist. The R-3000s Reseller Plan and VPS reseller hosting plans include Launch Assist. Resellers can use this to address their technical needs in the first 30 days, including migration support.
- Security Suite. In addition to free SSL and malware protection, InMotion Hosting’s security suite expands on its backup management options by including automatic backups.
- Marketing Tools. The inclusion of marketing tools can help you get more out of reseller hosting. For example, the website builder tool makes building and maintaining WordPress sites for your clients easy.
If you’re ready to start exploring the prospect of becoming a white label reseller, explore Reseller Hosting plans for the full array of features InMotion Hosting has to offer.
Lastly, I highly recommend the Reseller Hosting Product Guide to help you kick-start your reseller hosting journey.