We’re excited to announce the launch of Crypto Handbook, the home on Medium for high-quality stories on everything cryptocurrency, NFT, and Web3.
Entrepreneur’s Handbook is adding this new editorial brand because of rising market trends, the Crypto Content Quality Problem, and because we believe a “Handbook” philosophy can bring much-needed clarity and quality to an enigmatic industry.
Read the full Founder’s Note here and scroll on to check this week’s top stories.
Al Anany is a business consultant focused on blockchain and machine learning. He has worked on over 50 crypto projects to date, and has discovered that almost all of them don’t know what they’re doing. Through reflection, Anany offers many do’s and don’ts, including:
- Do study the market: Be prepared to throw most of your learnings away regularly as the market is volatile.
- Don’t use technologies just because: They are a piece of your project’s puzzle, not to be thrown all over it.
- Do solve a problem: A successful, scalable project should still solve an obvious problem, regardless of whether it is in the crypto industry.
- Don’t think money, think value: The key to any business is providing value to someone. Do that, and it will all make sense.
Franz Schrepf, part of the early team at Hopin, is Web2 fluent and Web3 curious. So it comes as no surprise that he created his own NFT collection — Tired Apps — to learn what it’s all about. Better yet, he shares the process to help you do the same. He details how to:
- Use layer PNGs to create unique images that are easier to vary.
- Create generative art to make your collection recognizable in a Twitter feed which increased its brand value.
- Mint an NFT through Polygon.
- Distribute your collection and the best avenues to achieve maximum sales and buzz.
Pete Sena empowers fellow founders and business leaders to maximize their growth. And the next best path to that growth? The blockchain — but only if used effectively — here’s how:
- Use listening loops to unearth groundbreaking insights to growth-hack your way to rapid scale and customer acquisition.
- Spot the new moves by using Web3 tools to build, remix, and scan all these fire hoses of data.
- Develop your Alpha strategy by studying this wealth of data and gleaming the critical insights.